Release notes for Edge-LB version 1.5.0
Edge-LB Service version 1.5.0 was released on 30 October 2019.
- Templates now use Sprig template functions instead of custom functions. The
envfunctions are not exposed to templates.
- The v1 API is now deprecated and may be removed in a future release
New features and capabilities
- Auto Pools automatically start a pool from a template with values from mesos task labels.
- The certificate generated for
$AUTOCERTis now valid for 10 years and has a random serial number.
- Updates the SDK version from 0.55.2 to 0.57.0.
mesos-listenerexporter for metrics.
- Metric names renamed in line with Prometheus community guideline.
- Pool constraints now support region placement constraints.
Known issues and limitations
- Auto Pool updates are slower as the number of templates increases, or large changes to the Mesos state occur, such as many apps starting or stopping.