- Upgraded both DSE and OpsCenter to version
- Upgraded SDK to
0.57.0.post0. For more information see the SDK’s Release Notes for:
- Removed non-HTTPS resources and references by replacing them with HTTPS versions.
- Added more directories to the PATH (resources/cassandra/bin, resources/cassandra/tools/bin).
- Added descriptions for configuration parameters.
- Updated UI URLs to redirect to correct reference doc pages.
- Excluded OpsCenter keyspace from list of keyspaces managed by Repair Services
- Improved Accurate Scheduler Plan status in the UI.
- Used correct YAML markup for TPC-related configurations: TPC CORES, TPC IO CORES, IO GLOBAL QUEUE DEPTH.
- DSEFS could be enabled independently from DSE Analytics.
- Ignore error code of
nodetoolcommands; stops command from running indefinitely.
- Fixed issue where OpsCenter event-plugins were not being saved and were getting lost on restart. Now, alert-sending configurations are persisted between OpsCenter restarts.
- Fixed OpsCenter UI, which was showing a gray ring after a restart.
Upgrading your cluster from DSE 5.1.10 to 6.7.6
Due to the complexity of upgrading to DSE 6.7, we strongly advise that you attempt the upgrade on a test cluster before upgrading in your production environment. See the update section for specific instructions.