- Added custom TLS certificate support for Kafka. Refer to Custom TLS certificates guide for a more detailed configuration process.
- Upgrade the base tech version of Apache Kafka to
2.4.0. See Kafka’s Release Notes for 2.4.0 for details.
- Updated the SDK to version 0.57.3
- Updated the scheduler JRE to
- Apache Kafka 2.4.0 introduces
[KAFKA-7335] - Store clusterId locally to ensure broker joins the right cluster, which means that a Kafka cluster will store the clusterId locally so that it does not join the wrong Zookeeper cluster accidentally. Therefore, if your Kafka service is connected to default DC/OS Zookeeper, changing the Zookeeper path is not permitted. Please check here for more information.