- Updates to Jenkins version 2.204.2 (LTS)
- Updates jenkins-mesos-plugin to 2.0.0-beta which is a major overhaul of the plugin.
- Support for configurable Jenkins plugins
- Removes previous hardcoded list of bundled plugins.
- A list of user desired plugins can be specified at installation time which will be installed into the service before it is started.
- Jenkins Configuration as Code (JCasC) is bundled by default and is used to configure Jenkins and its plugins.
Changes from previous 3.x.y releases.
- Configuration options have changed significantly from the previous releases. See the options compatiblity matrix for differences between current and previous releases.
- Universal Container Runtime (UCR) is now the default containerizer for the Jenkins master.
- The default user has changed from
nobodyfor both the Jenkins Master and Agents.
- Agent labels of
windowstypes are applied by default.