You can create scheduled jobs in DC/OS without installing a separate service. Create and administer jobs in the DC/OS UI, the DC/OS CLI, or via an API.
You can create a job as a single command you include when you create the job, or you can point to a Docker image.
When you create your job, you can specify:
- The amount of CPU your job will consume.
- The amount of memory your job will consume.
- The disk space your job will consume.
- The schedule for your job, in cron format. You can also set the time zone and starting deadline.
- An arbitrary number of labels to attach to your job.
- Permissions for your job.
- A group your job will belong to.
Metronome Placement Constraints
Understanding Metronome placement constraints…Read More
Running Jobs in Remote Regions
As described in [fault domain awareness and capacity extension for services](/mesosphere/dcos/2.2/deploying-services/fault-domain-awareness/), DC/OS supports fault domain awareness. If your cluster is configured over multiple regions or zones, it is possible to schedule your Metronome job to run in a remote region, or a specific zone.…Read More
Creating and administering jobs using the UI, the CLI, or the API…Read More
Examples of common usage scenarios for jobs.…Read More
Granting Access to Jobs
Granting access to jobs using the CLI or the UI…Read More