DC/OS™ 2.1.2 was released on 20 November, 2020.
New customers, contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
DC/OS 2.1.2 includes the following component versions:
- Apache Mesos 1.10.1
- Marathon 1.10.36
- DC/OS UI 6.1.16
- Fluentbit 1.4.6
DC/OS Fixed and Improved Issues
DC/OS 2.1.2 fixes the following issues:
- When resolv.conf is updated, the logs now display a diff in addition to the new contents to assist troubleshooting. (COPS-6411)
- Allow disabling Calico overlay by setting
- During upgrade, all services are stopped in one systemctl command, to ensure correct order. (COPS-6512)
- Reset Docker start limit if it fails during reboot. (D2IQ-72103)
- Avoid timeouts in CockroachDB unit start. (D2IQ-69871)
- dcos-net now configures NetworkManager ignores for its interfaces. (COPS-6519)
- Nested Marathon groups were not inheriting enforceRole behavior from top-level groups. (COPS-6529)
- systemd warnings were being displayed during patch upgrades. (COPS-6506)
- UCR fetcher had issues pulling down images. (COPS-6381)
- dcos-telegraf.socket was down after a patch. (COPS-6512)
Mesos Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Mesos, see the changelog
Marathon Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Marathon, see the changelog.
Metronome Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Metronome, see the changelog.