DC/OS™ 2.0.5 was released on 30 June, 2020.
New customers, contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
DC/OS 2.0.5 includes the following component versions:
- Apache® Mesos® 1.9.1-dev
- OpenSSL 1.1.1g
DC/OS Fixed and Improved Issues
- Fixed a critical error in Metronome where existing jobs appear to be lost after upgrade. (COPS-6174)
- Fixed an issue with unmounting external persistent volumes in Mesos. (COPS-5920, D2iQ-65497)
- Zookeeper log messages are now being forwarded to syslog. (COPS-6128, D2iQ-68394)
- Additional logging has been added to the installation scripts to aid in debugging installation issues. (COPS-5428)
- Fixed an issue where frameworks could interfere with Marathon pods by launching tasks on resources reserved to Marathon. (D2iQ-68800)
- Fixed an issue where the DC/OS UI sometimes did not report the correct DC/OS version due to browser caching. (D2iQ-69682)
Mesos Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Mesos, see the changelog
Marathon Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Marathon, see the changelog.
Metronome Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Metronome, see the changelog.