DC/OS™ 2.0.3 was released on 09 April 2020.
Registered DC/OS Enterprise customers can access the DC/OS Enterprise configuration file from the support website. For new customers, contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
DC/OS 2.0.3 includes the following component versions:
- Apache® Mesos® 1.9.1-dev
- OpenSSL 1.1.1d
DC/OS Fixed and Improved Issues
- Fixed an issue where image pull in UCR was not working for nvcr.io (missing ‘service’/‘scope’ parameters). (COPS-5804)
- Fixed an issue where after a DC/OS upgrade, the executor resources used by tasks on the agent were being incorrectly counted against quota. (COPS-5725)
- DC/OS Admin Router now allows large packages of files, up to 32GB, to the Package Registry. (D2IQ-61233, COPS-5615)
- Fixed an issue where in some rare circumstances, after upgrading a cluster, users were no longer able to launch tasks that use the UCR containerizer. (D2IQ-64507, COPS-5868)
- Fixed an issue where an agent marked a Task as FAILED immediately after marking it as FINISHED (D2IQ-62454, COPS-4995)
DC/OS 2.0.3 includes the following Marathon™ component version:
- Marathon 1.9.136
- Metronome 0.6.41
Marathon Fixed and Improved Issues
- Improved the expunge logic so that it evaluates in the same timely manner that unreachable inactive evaluates. (COPS-5617)
/v2/tasksplaintext output in Marathon 1.5 returned container network endpoints in an unusable way. (MARATHON-8721)
- Marathon launched too many tasks when a missing docker image is resolved during a deployment. (DCOS_OSS-5679)
- Marathon would omit pod status report with tasks in
- Marathon was checking authorization for unrelated apps when performing a kill-and-scale operations; this has been resolved. (MARATHON-8731)
Metronome Fixed and Improved Issues
- There was a case where regex validation of project ids was ineffecient for certain inputs. The regex has been optimized. (MARATHON-8730)