DC/OS 1.13.7 was released on 3 January 2020.
Registered DC/OS Enterprise customers can access the DC/OS Enterprise configuration file from the support website. For new customers, contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS 1.13.7 includes the following components:
- Apache Mesos 1.8.2-dev
- Marathon 1.8.232
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
Fixed and Improved Issues in DC/OS 1.13.7
- Marathon now bundles multiple concurrent authentication requests for the same identity to a single request, reducing thundering-herd effects on the underlying DC/OS authentication infrastructure. (DCOS-62006)
- Fixed an issue where Marathon would sometimes launch too many replacement tasks during an application upgrade. (DCOS-62078)
- DC/OS now uses Golang 1.10.8 to build CockroachDB which corrects an issue that prevented CockroachDB from recovering properly after a time skew was encountered. (DCOS-61502)
- [Mesos] Support quoted realms in WWW-Authenticate header which fixes an issue that prevented the UCR from pulling from Docker registries configured with authentication that used quoted realms.(DCOS-61529)
- The Service tab in DC/OS now displays services as expected. (DCOS-61439)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent updates to the overlay network configuration from being properly propagated to all the nodes in the cluster. (DCOS_OSS-5620)
- Fixed an issue that could cause ‘dcos-net’ to stop responding when under heavy load.(DCOS_OSS-5634)
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the overlay network from recovering in certain situations. (DCOS_OSS-5626)
- Set network interfaces as unmanaged for networkd only on CoreOS, which fixes an issue that could prevent the overlay network from working properly in some situations. (DCOS-60956)