DC/OS™ 1.13.10 was released on 10 September, 2020.
New customers contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
DC/OS 1.13.10 includes the following updated components:
- CockroachDB Python 0.3.5 (D2iQ-62221)
DC/OS Fixed and Improved Issues
DC/OS 1.13.10 fixes the following issues:
- Selecting Install DC/OS CLI presents a URL to a binary that is incorrect. (COPS-6360)
- Selecting Run on a job or selecting Delete to remove a group had no effect and threw an exception. (COPS-6324)
- DC/OS OSS UI was not displaying a user name, but instead showed a User added through OIDC ID Token login message. (COPS-6295, D2iQ-70199)
- After an upgrade, the dcos-telegraf directories had incorrect permissions leading to a problem launching tasks. (COPS-6232, D2iQ-69295)
- A critical error in Metronome where existing jobs appear to be lost after upgrade. (DCOS_OSS-5965, COPS-6174)
- Users were unable to remove empty folders from Metronome. (COPS-6139, D2iQ-68541)
- Zookeeper log messages are now being forwarded to syslog. (COPS-6128, D2iQ-68394)
- Exhibitor was writing JNA files to /tmp. (COPS-6111, D2iQ-68109, D2iQ-68868)
- Using file-based secrets caused mount failure and issues in the json editor. (COPS-6085, D2iQ-68114, D2iQ-67819)
- An unknown response code was received when querying DC/OS health endpoints. (COPS-5915, COPS-5979, D2iQ-65296, D2iQ-69169)
- Unmounting external persistent volumes in Mesos. (COPS-5920, D2iQ-65497)
- The dcos-diagnostics component now rate limits diagnostic checks to avoid performance slowdowns in large clusters. (COPS-5915)
- A master node was not able to rejoin a cluster after failure/restart when another master was offline or being upgraded. (COPS-1754)
- Selecting Enter in the Secret ID textbox, reloaded the DC/OS UI. (D2iQ-14964)
- Tasks will not start until the Telegraf creates /run/dcos/telegraf/dcos_statsd.sock. (COPS-6355)
- Marathon applications were not always scheduling new instances as expected. (COPS-6329)
- Hostname Resolution was failing for VIPs. (COPS-6411)