D2iQ® Konvoy® version 1.8.4 was released on December 14, 2021
This release provides new features and enhancements to improve the user experience, fix reported issues, integrate changes from previous releases, and maintain compatibility and support for other packages used in Konvoy.
New features and capabilities
- Calico has been updated to v3.20.2 to address an issue that prevented container deletion. (COPS-7092)
- Fixed an issue installing the auto-provisioning component in an Ubuntu environment. (COPS-7102)
- RHEL 8 FIPS packages have been updated to produce the necessary SHA256 signatures during installation. (COPS-7066)
- Users within the system:authenticated group are now able to access group-appropriate URLs. (COPS-7067)
Prometheus addon upgrades fail due to a missing alertmanager CRD. To work around this issue, manually apply the missing CRD to the cluster prior to upgrading by running:
kubectl apply -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/prometheus-operator/prometheus-operator/v0.47.0/example/prometheus-operator-crd/monitoring.coreos.com_alertmanagers.yaml
vSphere provisioning in an air-gapped environment is not supported in this version; however, we will add this functionality to a future release. Refer to the most current release documentation for more information.
- Ansible 18.104.22.168
- Calico 3.20.2
- Cluster-autoscaler v0.5.0
- Containerd v1.4.7
- Docker v19.03.15
- kubeaddons-dispatch stable-1.20-1.4.6
- kubeaddons-kommander stable-1.20-1.4.3
- kubernetes-base-addons stable-1.20-4.3.0
- Kubernetes v1.20.13
- Kubeaddons v0.26.0
- Mitogen a60c6c14a2473c895162a1b58a81bad0e63d1718
- Terraform v0.13.7
- Terraform AWS plugin ~> 3.0
- Terraform Azure plugin ~> 2.31
- Terraform GCP plugin ~> 3.42
For information about working with native Kubernetes, see the Kubernetes documentation.
For a full list of attributed 3rd party software, see D2IQ Legal.