D2iQ® Konvoy® version 1.7.5 was released on September 23, 2021.
This release provides new features and enhancements to improve the user experience, fix reported issues, integrate changes from previous releases, and maintain compatibility and support for other packages used in Konvoy.
New features and capabilities
- Do not fail but print a warning when SELinux is enabled.
- Include typha container image in the air-gap bundle. (COPS-6967)
- Include missing vSphere CSI image. (COPS-7008)
- Konvoy Autoscaling was failing with Terraform overwrites. (COPS-7005)
- Fix segmentation fault when vSphere Server URL is not defined, or an empty string. (COPS-6907)
- Fixed an issue where Prometheus was raising alerts about missing rule evaluations. (COPS-7011)
- Ansible 184.108.40.206
- Calico 3.17.3
- Cluster-autoscaler v0.4.0
- Containerd v1.4.7
- Docker v19.03.15
- Go 1.15.8
- Helm v3.3.5
- kubeaddons-dispatch stable-1.19-1.4.1
- kubeaddons-kommander stable-1.19-1.3.4
- kubernetes-base-addons stable-1.19-3.6.0
- Kubernetes v1.19.15
- Kubeaddons v0.26.1
- Mitogen a60c6c14a2473c895162a1b58a81bad0e63d1718
- Terraform v0.13.5
- Terraform AWS plugin ~> 3.0
- Terraform Azure plugin ~> 2.31
For information about working with native Kubernetes, see the Kubernetes documentation.