D2iQ Konvoy version 1.6.1 was released on 17, December 2020.
This release provides new features and enhancements to improve the user experience, fix reported issues, integrate changes from previous releases, and maintain compatibility and support for other packages used in Konvoy.
New features and capabilities
- Added support for SUSE 15.
- Wait for an addon to be deleted before printing
clusterConfiguration.spec.spec.kubernetes.apiserver.targetRamMBto configure the
targetRamMBvalue of the
- Re-enabled coredns caching to reduce unnecessary load on API server.
- Fixed a regression that prevented adding new tags to EC2 instances after an initial provision run. (COPS-6687)
- Fixed a bug that prevented upgrades when the
kommanderaddon is not installed. (COPS-6679)
- The kubeaddons-controller-manager now sets a Helm flag to limit the number of releases.
- Removed leader election for the
kubeaddon-controllerdeployment to avoid the pod being terminated in the middle of an install operation.
- Ansible v22.214.171.124
- Calico v3.16.5
- Containerd v1.3.9
- Docker v19.03.14
- Go 1.14.15
- Helm v3.3.4
- kubeaddons-dispatch stable-1.18-1.3.0
- kubeaddons-kommander stable-1.18-1.2.0
- kubernetes-base-addons stable-1.18-3.0.1
- Kubernetes v1.18.13
- Kubeaddons v0.23.7
- Mitogen a60c6c14a2473c895162a1b58a81bad0e63d1718
- Terraform v0.13.5
- Terraform AWS plugin ~> 3.0
- Terraform Azure plugin ~> 2.31
- Terraform GCP plugin ~> 3.42
For information about installing and using Konvoy, see the Konvoy documentation.
For information about working with native Kubernetes, see the Kubernetes documentation.