D2iQ® Kommander® version 1.3.3 was released on June 9, 2021.
Kommander provides a command center for all your cloud native management needs in public Information as a Service (IaaS), on-premises, and edge environments. Kommander provides a multi-tenant experience to create, secure, and configure Kubernetes clusters and cloud native workloads. Additionally, Kommander enables teams to unlock federated cost management across multiple clusters, whether they are a new Konvoy cluster or an existing 3rd party/DIY distribution installation.
In Kommander 1.3.2 and earlier versions, the Kubecost cost-analyzer requests a PVC of size 0.2Gi by default. This can cause issues with provisioners requiring a minimum storage size of 1Gi. Upgrade to version 1.3.3 to resolve this issue. Refer here for more information.
- UI: Resolved Kubecost performance issue. (COPS-6895)
- Increased the default Kubecost cost-analyzer PVC storage size from 0.2Gi to 32Gi to resolve deployment issues that occurred with provisioners that require a minimum size of 1Gi. See Known issues above if upgrading from a previous version. (COPS-6937)
- Addon: 1.3.3-5
- Chart: 0.15.13
- kommander-federation (yakcl): 0.8.12
- kommander-licensing (yakcl): 0.8.12
- UI: 6.91.8
- kommander-karma: 0.3.12
- kubeaddons-catalog: 0.1.15
- kommander-thanos: 0.1.16
- kubecost: 0.13.0
- grafana: 6.6.0
- karma: 0.70
- thanos: 0.10.1
- cost-analyzer: 1.81.1