D2iQ® Kommander® version 1.2.1 was released on 11, March 2021.
Kommander provides a command center for all your cloud native management needs in public Information as a Service (IaaS), on-premises, and edge environments. Kommander provides a multi-tenant experience to create, secure, and configure Kubernetes clusters and cloud native workloads. Additionally, Kommander enables teams to unlock federated cost management across multiple clusters, whether they are a new Konvoy cluster or an existing 3rd party/DIY distribution installation.
- Replace license table with single license detail view.
- Ensure pre-delete hook jobs are cleaned up.
- Ensure kubectl deletes do not fail if resource already deleted.
- Bump kubecost to fix an issue that occasionally caused pods to fail to deploy
- Fix bug in Kommander UI where LDAP Root CA is malformed when saved. (COPS-6884)
- Addon: 1.2.1-2
- Chart: 0.12.19
- kommander-federation (yakcl): 0.6.10
- kommander-licensing (yakcl): 0.6.10
- UI: 6.55.2
- kommander-karma: 0.3.12
- kubeaddons-catalog: 0.1.15
- kommander-thanos: 0.1.16
- kubecost: 0.5.4
- grafana: 6.6.0
- karma: 0.70
- thanos: 0.10.1
- cost-analyzer: 1.71.1