How do you want to deploy Kaptain?
You can install Kaptain:
- On public cloud infrastructure, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- On a company-internal network with a physical (bare metal) or virtual infrastructure.
- On a company-internal network or VPC (virtual private cloud) without an internet connection: air-gapped/private/offline clusters.
The infrastructure you select determines the specific requirements for a successful installation.
- A Konvoy 1.7 cluster with the following addons enabled:
kubectlon your installation machine
- KUDO CLI 0.18.2 plugin (remember to set
VERSION=0.18.2if you use the instructions to
wgetfrom GitHub release page!)